Semi-decent pic of AG-251

Pictures of emergency service vehicles, radio equipment etc
gkoutlis

Semi-decent pic of AG-251

Post by gkoutlis »

Taken last Friday (from a bus trip home).

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
yorky

Re: Semi-decent pic of AG-251

Post by yorky »

I simply cannot get the image out of my head of the officers jumping out of there car with a can of Raid fly spray and when they get to your car window spray you with it and say "Now don't speed/drive like that again or else!"

:lol:

But none the less it seems the traffic cars are taking the operation full on, at first I only thought it was the TEG crew doing it but I guess not!
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

:lol: :wink:
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
GC101
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by GC101 »

yorky wrote:I simply cannot get the image out of my head of the officers jumping out of there car with a can of Raid fly spray and when they get to your car window spray you with it and say "Now don't speed/drive like that again or else!"

But none the less it seems the traffic cars are taking the operation full on, at first I only thought it was the TEG crew doing it but I guess not!
RAID is Australia wide
yorky

Post by yorky »

Now that I did not know thanks for the info!
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

yorky wrote:I simply cannot get the image out of my head of the officers jumping out of there car with a can of Raid fly spray and when they get to your car window spray you with it and say "Now don't speed/drive like that again or else!"

Not to come across as abusive or in any way trying to discredit the police force... but the image comes to mind from the "Raid" of a commercial years ago where "Raid" was used as a barrier spray to find of insects

It show's the cockroaches legs up and the fly crying out something like "Oh no... its Raid"

Blame it all on yorky for the image....
I've closed the door!