Vehicle callsign spreadsheet

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Couple of shots from the past week.

NJ107 parked at the shops in Joondalup.

YE201 parked out the front of Dowerin, with the Court house in the background.

YX201 parked out the from of Wyalcatchem yesterday arvo. Fairly old car, local constabulary tells me due for a new one next month.

YV101-BF ute with a cage GDLB (York)
YN202-new VZ sedan with GDLB (Northam)

rgds

Tom
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Awsome pics Tom - You've done it again :lol:
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Saw an unmarked silvery sky blue commodore with alloys and tiny as L.E.D's at the kwinana hub deli yesterday along with VK102, i reckon its the car chris was talking about but he doesnt think so. Ill ask my mate.
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Saw OB201 (silver HWP sedan with VLB & HF), a (mobile) silver TE sedan and a (parked) white HWP sedan doing laser action on Albany Hwy south east of Armadale today.

The latter could be the white LN (Narrogin) HWP sedan I saw mobile on Albany Hwy north of Williams yesterday.
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Does anyone know the callsign of the Cannington traffic SV6?

Is it AJ204??
kylep
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kylep »

Tom wrote:Does anyone know the callsign of the Cannington traffic SV6?

Is it AJ204??
Tom,

The shot of AJ204 I have from Sep05, it is a white VY with the orange markings. Highly likely that this would have been replaced with another high vis car...
TheDoc
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by TheDoc »

Saw FE101 in Baldavis today Holden Rodeo canopy on rear
Always RX

Post by Always RX »

Nice pics as usual Tom...can you or anyone else tell me what it is that is suction cupped to the windscreen on the pilots side... is it a camera..or a radar.. or a gpsnav ... or what?
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Always RX wrote:Nice pics as usual Tom...can you or anyone else tell me what it is that is suction cupped to the windscreen on the pilots side... is it a camera..or a radar.. or a gpsnav ... or what?
Radar methinks...
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Yep mobile radar.
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

NJ106.

kellie
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kellie »

Last edited by kellie on Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Hi can anyone explain the following for me !!!

What is a class 3 vehicle ? i assume they have other class vehicles ? If so what kind ?

and

I worked out what a Priority two and three are do they have any other priority and if so whats the difference like is there a priority one and how different is that to a two ?

Make sense
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Markmywords wrote:Hi can anyone explain the following for me !!!

What is a class 3 vehicle ? i assume they have other class vehicles ? If so what kind ?

and

I worked out what a Priority two and three are do they have any other priority and if so whats the difference like is there a priority one and how different is that to a two ?

Make sense
I think - that class 3 is an unmarked car - Class One would be a marked (not sure) *wild guess*

Priority 1 - Is only authorised for extremly serious incidents and or Pursuits - provided the driver is Pursuit Qualified and authorised by the Radio Supervisor.

Priority 2 is the more common - Lights and Sirens - which go to the nasty Car Accidents, Violent Domestics, Offender on Premesis - umm and such things like that - I beleive also that P2 also has a speed restriction to get to an incident?????

Priority 3 - i guess they get most frequently for Non-life threatning situations - sometimes some P3's do get upgraded to a 2 - like Disturbance etc....

I also beleive they have Priority 4's now - which are not urgent at all - but do need to be looked at when vehicles have cleared any P3 - P2 jobs.

I hope this helps alittle bit - and hope someone will correct me (nicely ;) if im wrong )

Cheers
G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
kellie
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kellie »

Last edited by kellie on Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.